Jarvis. Dale Gilbert.
- Exploring God's Acre: The Moravian Church Mission Graveyard at Hebron, Labrador. Newfoundland Ancestor, 13.2 (Summer 1997): 93-95.
- A History of St. Mark’s Anglican Cemetery, New Perlican. Heritage NL Fieldnotes Series, 001, November 2018. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R8FjVWaAr3YBiNH5TuvWVwvE3-UrBETmuHnk1lQuI94/edit
- Lych Gates in Newfoundland. Occasional Paper on Intangible Cultural Heritage No. 004. St. John's: Heritage Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador, August 2013. https://www.mun.ca/ich/resources/Occasional_Paper_04.pdf
- The Moravian Dead Houses of Labrador, Canada. Communal Societies Volume 21, 2001
Jarvis, Dale Gilbert; Drover, Kelly.
- A Survey of White Bronze Mortuary Monuments in St. John's [Newfoundland, Canada]. Newfoundland Ancestor, 34.1 (2018): 27-38. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OeirdK9BDJxEcuBZgVaJ45ZjcqpDSt7-/view
Jarvis, Dale Gilbert; Barrett, Terra; Elliott, Heather; Li Xingpei.
- Chinese Graves at the General Protestant Cemetery, St. John's. Occasional Paper on Intangible Cultural Heritage No. 007. St. John's: Heritage Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador, February 2017. https://www.mun.ca/ich/resources/Occasional_Paper_07_Web.pdf